Interesting keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting keyboard

I was sent this link by a co-worker and thought it was interesting enough to post. Granted it probably wouldn't be the best for a CarPC, however its a pretty damn nice keyboard

http://www.ideazon.com/newWebSite/pr...crossfire.html
    New CarPC on the way again I think. I miss my old one!!!

Right ...

your are right, but is too big ... it is nice thoug
    1938 Chevrolet Master Deluxe
    My Car My CarPC

Comment

I have seen that keyboard at CompUSA and it is pretty big. It also looks alot better in the pics they have there than in person.
      7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
      ATVMS.com

Comment

Heh, this reminds me of the old overlays for the Intellivision controllers.

It was a really cool idea. Each game basically came with its own specialized controller, through those flimsy little plastic sheets. I remember them so well....

Anyway, pretty cool keyboard, if I had the money, I'd probably get one for my home PC.

Regards,

Kris
        How Much Horsepower Can I have And Still Go To Heaven?

Comment

Originally posted by Superduck
          Heh, this reminds me of the old overlays for the Intellivision controllers.

It was a really cool idea. Each game basically came with its own specialized controller, through those flimsy little plastic sheets. I remember them so well....

Anyway, pretty cool keyboard, if I had the money, I'd probably get one for my home PC.

Regards,

Kris
          I remember those too. I used to love my Intellivision. Life was so much simpler back then. LOL
          7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
          ATVMS.com

Comment

Working...
          X