power mic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power mic

Whats a good standalone little microphone? I want to mount to A) sun visor or b) somewher on my dash

logitech makes good mic's

Comment

Originally posted by port20
      logitech makes good mic's
      Strong enough to pick up a voice from accross my car? clear enough for programs to pick up?

Comment

I am looking for this too
        -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

i've been thinking about this too and think i will go w/ andrea's usb mic combo, it's on the pricy side but the array system is suppose to filter out noise. found it online for $79 instead of $89.

the only use i plan for it is for PhoneControl..once xp sp2 is out so the auto-answer glitch can be worked around.
          gaphix.com

MSI KM4M MicroATX, Duron 1.6, 512 Micron 2700, WD 80 7200 8mb, Pioneer 120S, M-audio 7.1 pci, Targus USB 2.0 hub, 3com 11a/b/g pci, PNY FX5200 AGP 64mb, Lilliput 7"

Comment

Yea logitech is good for desktop but not in a car environment....I would go big and splurge on the mic becasue it does dictate the quality of the speach recognition
            -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Do you have a link for the mic you describe above??

Which is a GOOD application for voice recognition?? For instance, to control MediaEngine??

Comment

I've always been a fan of the free program voiceflux. It takes a little getting use to writing the scripts, but I've never been let down. Go to www.voiceflux.net and take a look through the site.

Comment

I've downloaded it but I cannot find any way to use it with MediaEngine!!!!

could you please help me??

Comment

Working...
                  X