Trouble dragging on Lilliput touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble dragging on Lilliput touchscreen

I searched on this but could not find any info.

My Lilliput touchscreen works great for clicking, but I have some issues when trying to drag things across the screen. If I press on the screen over an icon on my Windows desktop and try to drag the icon, I can usually only drag it for a few inches before it loses contact with my finger and drops the icon. The worst case is when it loses contact with my finger while dragging, and then almost immediately re-establishes contact and then registers that as a double click.

The Worcal Touch drivers come with a little test program in the settings called "Draw". When drawing in the program with my finger I can see where the touchscreen loses contact and re-establishes contact with my finger. It doesn't seem to be based on the speed of movement, or any particular area of the screen.

If I use the plastic stylus I am more successful at dragging than with my finger.

Anyone else noticed this? Or is my touchscreen defective?

bump

Comment

use your fingernail - not the fleshy area of your finger.

Comment

yeah mine does the same thing. I found in the draw test if you use the stylus and move very slow it doesnt do it as much, for me.
        I GIVE FREE HUGS!
        Buy Sell or Trade
        If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
        Thank you
        Forex
        Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

I guess that means this is normal for a Lilliput. That's cool. I shouldn't have to do too much dragging anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X