Need help with monitor under 280

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with monitor under 280

so far the only one i know anything about is the Lilliput 7", i've heard about xenarc but i know nothing about them. Is there anyplace i can get a lilliput touchscreen for that price besides ebay or is there any other models i can get besides those two i mentioned above. thanks

I bought my Lilliput 7" TS from eBay (from HK) from Extreme Audio Electronics and it went very smootly, good price, a couple of weeks shipping, but nothing outrageous. Its a great monitor, very clear, bright and usable in the mobile environment.
    .//Daren
    (Epia M10000/C134) (C137/MII 10000) Liliput /Opus 150W/DVD/512MB/80GB/Hummer H1
    MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

have a look at oslon on ebay.. they have some real cheap screens.. im thinking about getting one of these when i get my screen in the next month.. the lilput are just a bit to expensive.
      View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

how's the oslon never heard of it

Comment

i got no idea. i was about to start asking people here if they have heard of em..
          View My Blog

Comment

How about this screen :sm-7200 ?

Comment

Get the Lilliput. It's $289.99 for the Mp3car store. Best way to go for that price IMO.
              http://www.mybimmer.net

Comment

[QUOTE=omer72]How about this screen :sm-7200 ?[/QUOT

this screen is a stn screen not a tft.. there alway cheaper.. but u get what u pay for.

i had a screen like this for a bit and the quality of stn screens a shoking and the viewing angle is even worse..

i would stay away from stn's and try and get up enuf money for a cheap tft screen
                View My Blog

Comment

Working...
                X