Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats need to use a Datalux LMV10R Touch Monitor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats need to use a Datalux LMV10R Touch Monitor?

I have a Vaio Laptop and would like to hook the comp to a Datalux lm10vr.
    I know the touch screen has a vga and serial connector I have both of that on the laptop...and the power adaptor is plugged in...what else is needed to make this work? does it a plug and play system? or other items will be need to make this happen.
    -David
    2000 Silver Mustang GT Convertible
    10.4" Touchscreen Monitor Custom Fabricated in Center Console, 2.0ghz Intel P4 , 120gb, 128 DDR Ram, Nothing Special.....

its a normal monitor, you don't need anything to use it. You don't need to connect the touchscreen to use the monitor either (but you need to connect and install the drivers to use the actual touch screen). Plug, and play..

If it doesn't play, then you need to get around it's 5.0V requirement. That's the most you may need to do.
    Welcome, cdm.
    You last visited: 09-13-2006 at 02:42 AM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 3.

Wow.. how things have changed in 4 years. Gone are the days of mcgyver and datalux

Comment

Originally posted by cdm
      its a normal monitor, you don't need anything to use it. You don't need to connect the touchscreen to use the monitor either (but you need to connect and install the drivers to use the actual touch screen). Plug, and play..

If it doesn't play, then you need to get around it's 5.0V requirement. That's the most you may need to do.
      What is the 5.0V requirement? Thanks for your input its very appricated!
      2000 Silver Mustang GT Convertible
      10.4" Touchscreen Monitor Custom Fabricated in Center Console, 2.0ghz Intel P4 , 120gb, 128 DDR Ram, Nothing Special.....

Comment

Working...
      X