No announcement yet.

usb touchscreen controller, dead or...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usb touchscreen controller, dead or...?

Yea, its been a while when something broke in my setup...so my touchscreen decided to do not work anymore.

Windows has no problem with detecting/installing usb controller and problem comes when im about to calibrate it. For some reason either with touchpanel connected or not, first of 4 dots (the one you have to press in each corner) presses automatically and stays On till time for calibration collapses. I tried this on 2 different comps. with no luck.

Does anyone have usb touchscreen controller for sale (4wire)?

And ust to make sure, can someone measure the voltage of 4pins on the controller (1-4). Here's the pic

Thx
    Attached Files
    Danny.

"If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow."
    My Car Project® ‹== !10.4" Allbrite, touchscreen, epia, 150opus, gps, wireless, sony remote [old] 128x64 Crystalfontz +double din [new]

Up
    Danny.

My Car Project® ‹== !10.4" Allbrite, touchscreen, epia, 150opus, gps, wireless, sony remote [old] 128x64 Crystalfontz +double din [new]

Comment

when you press it it should stop blinking..

you need to install the driver BEFOR conecting the thing
      maybe remove the old drive try it agen
      Pete Kastner www.KastNERD.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sh0cker
        Yea, its been a while when something broke in my setup...so my touchscreen decided to do not work anymore.

Windows has no problem with detecting/installing usb controller and problem comes when im about to calibrate it. For some reason either with touchpanel connected or not, first of 4 dots (the one you have to press in each corner) presses automatically and stays On till time for calibration collapses. I tried this on 2 different comps. with no luck.

Does anyone have usb touchscreen controller for sale (4wire)?

And ust to make sure, can someone measure the voltage of 4pins on the controller (1-4). Here's the pic

Thx
        what is your LCD monitor make and model....
        [SIZE=1]02 C Black/Black, SMGII, Intros Aero Polished 19s, K&N, HAM, XM 2, Sirius, V1, GT2, Garmin 2610, Carputer with Xenarc

Comment

Originally posted by riuster
          what is your LCD monitor make and model....
          Why does my LCD have to do with anything?
          (but since you asked, Allbrite 10.4" with 1280IE controller board)
          Danny.

Comment

well i received new controller from Armen and guess what? this time error message pops up saying :Access EEPROM fail! Please Check again!"

also i realized my old controller had green Led always On, if im correct it should lit whenever touchpanel is used (by simply touching it)
            Danny.

Comment

No panic, everytihing is under control ;p
              got new driver from http://www.egalax.com.tw/Download.htm (driver+app) and works Perfect

btw, thx Armen for such a fast shipping!
              Danny.

Comment

Working...
              X