Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Input Devices - help!

Hi all,

Just a quickie, can I use 2 input devices on my (in production) car pc?

I would like to use a Zippy keyboard on the USB, but also a keypad.
    I'm not sure if the 2 can exist together.
    The main reason is I'd like to mount the keypad between my seat and the passenger seat for easy skipping of tracks, etc. But I'd like a full keyboard for things like GPS postcode entry, etc.

Any thoughts?
    Components: Lilliput 8" Touch, M10000 Nehemiah, 40GB Hitachi 2.5" Hdd, WPPS80 DC-DC power supply, custom enclosure, GPS Mouse, MediaRemote, Zippy Illuminated Mini Keyboard
    To Do: Sort out my startup issues - Build tank circuit.
    % Complete: 95

im pretty sure they can. . .. i ve had 2 usb keyboards and 2 mouses working at the same time before. .. .one was corded and one was corldless (this was in my living room) but it should be just the same
    2003 Mazda Protege5
    Molded Xenarc touch Screen
    Via M10000, seagate 40gb, 16x laptop dvd, RS gps
    EDAC 55w dc/dc
    homebrew shutdown controller
    2 power acoustik 10 FUBR's, A1800DB mono amp, AH600 to power mids and highs, pioneer speakers

Comment

It will work. I have a user here at work that needed a left hand side number pad because of a bad wrist. I added a stand alone USB keypad along with her USB keyboard and they work fine together.
      7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
      ATVMS.com

Comment

Sweet!

Thanks for the help people.
        Components: Lilliput 8" Touch, M10000 Nehemiah, 40GB Hitachi 2.5" Hdd, WPPS80 DC-DC power supply, custom enclosure, GPS Mouse, MediaRemote, Zippy Illuminated Mini Keyboard
        To Do: Sort out my startup issues - Build tank circuit.
        % Complete: 95

Comment

Working...
        X