SDK for Radio Xtreme remote control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDK for Radio Xtreme remote control

Those of you with Radio Xtreme FM receivers may be interested in the SDK just released. It supports all the control functions of the radio (tune, search etc) plus a way of reading IR codes received from the built-in IR sensor.

besides the fact that the radioxtreme is useless as a in car radio
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Bump!

Any other thoughts on the Radio Xtreme for vehicle use?

How's the reception? Easy connection to car antenna?

Please forgive me if its buried in an old thread, but I've been doing quite a bit of searching and have found 1 or 2 entries where people say they like it, and some say its outright crap.

Please post, cause this affects the choice of going headless or not. Thanks!

Comment

It doesn't work in my car no matter what kind of antenna I hook it up to. It works in my house, so I use it in my computer room. I'm looking forward to the radio that is being built by a few members here. That radio will be the answer to most of our needs.

Comment

Originally posted by GrimReaper77
          Any other thoughts on the Radio Xtreme for vehicle use?

How's the reception? Easy connection to car antenna?

Please forgive me if its buried in an old thread, but I've been doing quite a bit of searching and have found 1 or 2 entries where people say they like it, and some say its outright crap.

Please post, cause this affects the choice of going headless or not. Thanks!
          Damn, got to learn to be more patient... appologies to all - search result was quite lengthy and this review was near the end (http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27375).

Comment

Looking over the SDK, I'm interested in making the remote control work the way I want it to. So perhaps the RadioXtreme will come in handy.

Comment

Working...
            X