Recommend a BT Mouse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a BT Mouse?

I want to get a BT mouse so I only need one dongle, my current Logitech has its own RF dongle. Can you recommend BT mice that they have found to work well? My criteria..

It should have an on/off switch and be battery powered, rechargable would be ok if it'll run for a couple of days off a charge.

I think I prefer something standard size, I have a mini-mouse at the moment and it starts to make my hand ache after a while.

I would prefer action buttons for back/forward while browsing etc.

Must be optical, no ball!

I will be using it with my laptop ina variety of places so it'll be in and out of a bag a lot.

Chris.

I've played with some microsoft mice, IMHO, they are terrible, and it's probably a fault of bluetooth not of the mice.

When they have been sleeping for a while, there is a half second to a second gap before they start moving agian, and it's really irritating. Stick with RF.

Comment

Too bad gyration doesn't make BT mice or keyboards
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I've ordered a Logitech MX900 to try out, I want to move away from RF as I don't want to have two dongles sticking out if my laptop, also they overlap and stop me from using my third USB on my laptop which is a pain in the rear. Will see how things go and let you know.

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by ukchris
          I've ordered a Logitech MX900 to try out, I want to move away from RF as I don't want to have two dongles sticking out if my laptop, also they overlap and stop me from using my third USB on my laptop which is a pain in the rear. Will see how things go and let you know.

Chris.
          MX900 should be a great mouse. I use the MX500 and I love it. I did opt for the corded one though.. because its for my desktop pc
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I use this mouse found on ebay. It is only about $20.00 shipped and I couldn't be more happy. I have tried many different mice. I tried the gyration and it is a little heavy and need's an AC adapter (sucks). Tried a logitech cordless mouse (batteries died alot), Use this mouse, no AC adapter mouse recharges in the cradle which recieves it's power from the USB port, and resume time is only about a split second if left alone for more than 10 minutes. Not a big deal.
            Anyway here is the ebay link, im not the seller just reccommending this
            Ebay Link
            You can still have something if you have nothing

Comment

Originally posted by HummDinger
              I use this mouse found on ebay. It is only about $20.00 shipped and I couldn't be more happy. I have tried many different mice. I tried the gyration and it is a little heavy and need's an AC adapter (sucks). Tried a logitech cordless mouse (batteries died alot), Use this mouse, no AC adapter mouse recharges in the cradle which recieves it's power from the USB port, and resume time is only about a split second if left alone for more than 10 minutes. Not a big deal.
              Anyway here is the ebay link, im not the seller just reccommending this
              Ebay Link
              Not a lot of space for surfaces in a car envoroment. I'm pretty sure that someone can make a dc-dc adapter for the gyration.... heck... they make 150w dc-dc PSUs
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
              X