touchscreen problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• touchscreen problem

im having a probelm with my touchscreen not comunicating. i had this problem once before and i got it fixed. now i took out the screen again and hooked it all up, and its basically the same problem as before, but i cant remember what i did to fix it. i found the solution on google somewhere. but i remember it had to do with changing some system file and doing something else through the device manager. my touchkit controller icon in the device manager has the exclaimation point by it now and i cant get it working right. does anyone know what i can do to get the pc to recognize it and get this thing working again? i could just kick myself for not saving the link or how to. thanks in advance

nick

Originally posted by jaded_gti
    i had this problem once before and i got it fixed....same problem as before, but i cant remember what i did to fix it. i found the solution on google somewhere....changing some system file and doing something else....

What touchscreen?

Is it getting recognised as the right model touchscreen?

Did you try manually reinstalling the driver?

Any com port settings that might need changing?

Have you tried rebooting with it attached?

Check for latest drivers.

All ican think of right now. There must be an error ont he properties in device manager. somone might be able to help if you post it along with make of TS and drivers used etc.

Comment

yeah i have tried all those things with the exception of com port changing cause it wont recognize it.... i have the lilliput 7 inch and im using the touchkit touch controller.... its really frustrating cause i had it working and disconnected it til i got my carpc running, but in the meantime i was making a skin on my house pc, and again tried connecting it to that, and now it wont recognize it again. it should be plug and play through the usb port but its the most instable piece of equipment that i have ever seen... its like everyone has a different problem with it. thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
      X