PSX controllers in the car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSX controllers in the car

I had a thought that I'd share with you all and see what you all think. I was thinking what could i use to control my in-car pc with. It came upon me. A playstation controller.. i have a 2 port psx to usb converter and 2 psx joypads. so i decided to download joymouse and use that to control my pc. I am going to test it out tonight but has anybody else managed to use this control method on a car pc? It would also be handy if you wanna run mame or something like that in the car for the times you get bored you can play some 2 player games.
    CAR INFO HERE
    "He who dies with the most toys, wins".

There are a lot of people that use game console controllers for their emulators. Don't know about using it to control their whole PC.
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Anybody seen Megas XLR on Cartoon Network? This post reminds me of that.
      2006 Rav4 + iPod, still CarPCless

Comment

Nah I have it alls setup and working. I found a freeware version of a Joymouse which basicly emulates a mouse's movements on a joypad. It's a litttle bit more tricky but once you get the hang of it it's pretty good actually. It's much easier with a frontend though but still able to navigate around a Windows XP desktop and explorer.
        CAR INFO HERE
        "He who dies with the most toys, wins".

Comment

Working...
        X