No announcement yet.

USB IR Reciever Hybernation problem.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB IR Reciever Hybernation problem.

Is there any way that i can get my USB IR reciever to reinitialize after a hybernation. It stops working after recovering from hybernation. I must unplug and replug it in for it to start working again.

There must be some software utility that will do this for you

Any help here guys?
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

I have same problem with $90 Leadtek Smart Antenna GPS 9532

If you want USB device to work after come back from hibernation, do not share the USB device in the same hub as USB WiFi. That is how I figure out.
        I have TS, Mouse, GPS in the same 4 ports hub and all come back fine from hibernate. If I move any of them (GPS) to the hub I have the WiFi, it doesn't work after hibernate. I have to unplug then replug for it to work.
        2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
        89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
        Y2K Accord Dell GX150
        RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
        EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Technically it is not in a hub, it is plugged in to the extra USB/Firewire Ports from the pinnouts on my Via, Let me try to change it to the USB ports directly on the motherboard.

Any one figure this out? I have to unplug / plug back in my usb wifi if I want to use it after hibernating..
            Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Same here

do a search for Devcon
                Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram