No announcement yet.

audigy 2 nx external soundcard remote ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audigy 2 nx external soundcard remote ?

ok i have an audigy 2 nx usb sound card with the remote.thought i found some software to control my comp with it but doesnt support the external sound cardthe software i used it located here BTw(may work for someone with a remote unfourtunately not me :http://www.melloware.com).does anyone know of any program i can use for my remote im desperatly seeking this.thanx.

edit:something that is prefferably free if possible.
    ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
    -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

have you checked out girder?
    Stealth OEM spyder
    1204 dot net!

Comment

im am so lost when it comes to that.what the heck do i do?more upfront ..im no programmer will i need to be to use girder?
      ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
      -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Comment

Step #1 is to get an IR reciever. The Audigy NX remote is fine but so far, I haven't seen any software that will work with the integrated IR receiver in the Audigy -- other than the Creative junk. You can build your own IR reciever for < $10 with parts found at any Radioshack. You can find plans for the circuit on these forums or Google.
        2004 4runner

Comment

Working...
        X