Wireless Mic Input

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Mic Input

I'm thinking about installing a voice activated mic for GPS and commands etc.. Wondering if anyones done this in here or knows of any wireless computer mics that can be purchased.. Not realy after any Bluetooth mobile phone headsets.. Something with a USB reciever or somethng that plugs into the input jack on the sound card.. Post up any comments on how successful you have been if you have tested this.
    CAR INFO HERE
    "He who dies with the most toys, wins".

Bluetooth... but if you're not looking to get a headset then don't get one.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

hmm, what kinda bluetooth headset do you have 0I33I?, i've been thinking of buying one, are those $45 ones any good?
      PC Components:
      Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
      My work log

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples
        hmm, what kinda bluetooth headset do you have 0I33I?, i've been thinking of buying one, are those $45 ones any good?
        I don't have one. Some people do though... search my forum
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Hrm interesting.. is NaviVoice freeware? Will that work with a Bluetooth headset? I'm trying to work out how it works.. Does the bluetooth headset connect to a USB bluetooth reciever which is controlled by the software or something?
          CAR INFO HERE
          "He who dies with the most toys, wins".

Comment

Originally posted by vxcarpc
            Hrm interesting.. is NaviVoice freeware? Will that work with a Bluetooth headset? I'm trying to work out how it works.. Does the bluetooth headset connect to a USB bluetooth reciever which is controlled by the software or something?
            NaviVoice is freeware for now. It will work with any microphone that SAPI recognizes, so yes, it will work with bluetooth.
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
            X