No announcement yet.

Gyration mouse drift

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyration mouse drift

Hey i just got a Gyration mouse and i was wondering if any of you have had a problem with the mouse drifting. no matter what i do i can not get the mouse to stop drifting to the left. even if i set it on a level table.
    any ideas?

I've got one, but the mouse doesn't drift at all. Sounds like it's defective.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

never had a problem with mine.... sorry
      Carputer status: [-*---------]
      Im thinking laptop...

Same here... No problems.
        Rap it on a hard table a couple of times. That ought to either fix 'er, or ensure that it's broken - so you can feel confident in exchanging it.
        CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
        Ne1 recognize the avatar?

i also have a gyration mouse but it doesnt drift. However my logitech mx700 wireless mouse does drift a bit after a years use, but i can bet its because ive dropped it on the ground like 500 times
          I wish i knew how to do fiberglass work...

I have the drift here. Have you tried removing the battery and re-learning the mouse? Also, do you have a touchscreen? Sometimes the USB drivers can be a bit quirky at times, especially since two different devices are fighting for control of your pointer...
            '03 Acura TL PC FINISHED!!