• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very mini keyboard.. new one...

What do you think about this one ???

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-m-70-1xk.html#

no need to re-map keys !!!

If only the keyboard was a addon.. and not part of the Joy pad it would be perfect..!!

Comment

Hmm... might be feasible for my uPC project, the DreamGear mini keyboard is too small to be used as a thumbboard with a case as wide as I'm using. By itself the keyboard would be perfect, maybe the joypad and keyboard are seperate boards, which would make it easy to hack.

Or, I could continue waiting for the PSP keyboard, and hope it will work with a normal PC, once the mini-A USB plug is replaced with a normal one.

The cheapest option for shipping for it is $9.40 to the US, so I think I'll just make due with the DreamGear mini keyboard for now.

Definately an interesting option, thanks for posting it.

Comment

Anyone picked up one of these yet? I'm considering it, now, as the DreamGear one isn't as suited to my uses as I'd like.

Comment

Wow at least that one has esc and every thing on it. Humm I'm still trying to figure out if a more normal size keyboard would be better of if I should just keep on in the car for when I want to type alot (programing on the go).

Comment

definatly cool, the controller aspect of it doesnt bother me.....i need a good racing game in my car
            PC Components:
            Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
            My work log

Comment

Mini Keyboard

I have received the pad !!!

Problem, it's not a part added to the joypad...
              but the keyboard is complete and had a dedicated usb connection...

Comment

Can you use the joypad to move the mouse pointer perhaps??
                My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy
                  I have received the pad !!!

Problem, it's not a part added to the joypad...
                  but the keyboard is complete and had a dedicated usb connection...
                  Is the keyboard circuit board inside seperate from the joypad's?

Comment

Working...
                  X