ATI Remote Wonder remote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI Remote Wonder remote

OK, havent got my screen yet & i want a remore for it anyway so i thaught i would get the Sapphire remote bob when i got my opus, only think is when i install it i get an error about atirw.dll not being rigistered, and when i try to register it i cant.

i have W2K sp4 & .net framework so it should run

anyone got any ideas?
    Audio: Alpine PXA-H700 DSP, Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 amp, P152S Comps and Alpine SWR-1242D Sub
    PC: BU-303, SB Audigy 2 ZS, Jetway 1.5Ghz, Cubid case, M2-ATX PSU, New 700tsv
    Toys:K8055 relay board, Elmscan OBDII

Type-R Mini

I had the same problem when I tried upgrading the ATI software driver package from version 1.4, that came with the remote, to version 3.02, which was the latest on the site. Then, I tried to remove 3.02 and reinstall 1.4 with no luck. Unfortunately my 4Gb hard had no room for any decent restore points (I now have a 40Gb hard drive). In the end I reinstalled Windows XP SP2. I didn't have .net framework installed either time. ATI remote works okay at the moment.
    http://mirror.ati.com/products/remot.../features.html may help you.
    Vauxhall Astra SXi Car PC installed.

Comment

thanks, will try just the driver, no apps, im not really bothered about the ati software, just want to get the remote working.
      Audio: Alpine PXA-H700 DSP, Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 amp, P152S Comps and Alpine SWR-1242D Sub
      PC: BU-303, SB Audigy 2 ZS, Jetway 1.5Ghz, Cubid case, M2-ATX PSU, New 700tsv
      Toys:K8055 relay board, Elmscan OBDII

Type-R Mini

Comment

i have the ati remote that came with my 9700 pro for PC. does anyone know if there is any software/drivers that i can get this running on mac?
        2005 Dodge Ram HEMI

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239451

15" LCD touchscreen
        Mac Mini
        6" Headrest monitors
        Modded Xbox

5 PSone screens going in doors
        And another 15" LCD!

Comment

Working...
        X