No announcement yet.

What do you guys use as a backup mouse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys use as a backup mouse?

Hi, this quesiton goes to all the people with touchscreen and without touchscreens. Which mouse do you use? Do you have a touchpad? Is there something really cool that I should get? My touchscreen sometimes dies, and I need something to turn the volume down when im in a call. So what do you think, what mouse should I get?

Nothing.
    Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Same one as Enforcer
      Only true postwhores remember everything they post

REP CLUB IS DEAD
      LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

I use this. Wireless RF you can shut the mouse on and off so it will last a long time before a reacharge, in fact I had not used it in a month and worked great when turned on. The little ball on top does a good job. I drive standard so if surfing songs is easy no need to take eyes off the road.

It also has a wire connection so if the batteries are dead just hook up the power. It uses a single USB connector for both the power and sending unit.

The RF signal is only good for 2-3 feet if enclosed, which is fine for my setup but thought you would need to know this.

I like the trigger, it is the click, double click button.

Another person in the forum was using one so went out and purchased one as well. Very happy with it.
        2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
        2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
        Sound Stage
        Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

I use this. Works great, lots of features.
          Attached Files
          Amd 2.8 ghz, 120gb hd, 512mb ram, 10.4" xenarc, Audigy 2 nx.
          Check out my system http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51876

Comment

Originally posted by -zip-
            [IMG][/IMG]

I use this.
            So, same as me then!

Originally posted by Gagaza
            Tell us more..
            Laidback

Comment

Yep read ur post Laidback, about 2 months ago you posted the find. Thanks
              2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
              2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
              Sound Stage
              Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Originally posted by -zip-
                Yep read ur post Laidback, about 2 months ago you posted the find. Thanks
                Wasn't me...was it?
                Laidback

Comment

http://www.dsmiller.com/Images/42111F.gif

with Joy to mouse software...

Comment

Only losers use a Mouse!!!
                    1990 Jeep Cherokee
                    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Gagaza
                      What's the make of this? I really like this idea. THanks

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer

You just gave me an idea. I should just hack it apart and mate it with the top of my sportstronic shifter. That would be pretty ergonomic and stealth too
                        GE Cache Builder | me@cardomain |Coolstuff :autospeed.com | bit-tech.net | Nitemax Ultra Pinouts

Comment

Originally posted by Laidback
                          So, same as me then!

Tell us more..
                          It's Made by Targus. RF with usb reciever. 50' range.

4-in-1 wireless presenter: Trackball mouse, laser pointer, multimedia and presentation controls all in one.

Convenient 1-touch hotkeys: Switch between applications, launch the Internet or access e-mail at the touch of a button.

I stash it in my sunglass holder. I only use it when I'm outside the car. Like when I'm behind the hatch watching the screen, or just walking around switching songs and adjusting the volume.

You can use it at home or at work or anywhere.

It's completely plug and play . No need to load drivers. It's worked right off the bat on every computer that I've plugged it into.

Before I bought it, I thought that it was pricey at $80. Considering that I don't require any other mouse, and that it has so many capabilities, I definetly think that it's a good purchase.
                          Amd 2.8 ghz, 120gb hd, 512mb ram, 10.4" xenarc, Audigy 2 nx.
                          Check out my system http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51876

Comment

Puppetmaster... runs on my mobile phone by bluetooth.

http://www.lim.com.au/PuppetMaster

Comment

Working...
                            X