Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logitech Microphone Not Working M10000 (ACK!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech Microphone Not Working M10000 (ACK!)

I have a M10000 mobo and the 3.5mm non usb Logitech noise cancelling microphone.

WELL the mic won't work. It works fine on my laptop but it won't work for anything on my carputer. I have searched and searched and read a similar post where they talked about 5.1 sound but mine is set for desktop speakers. I have tried turning up the volume in the recording option and nothing is muted and the audio drivers are updated.

Anyone else have this problem?

I have XP Home

Just because Windows is set for desktop speakers doesn't mean that the motherboard is.
    I believe the M1000 uses a jumper to set it for 2 channel for 5.1 audio. Check the manual and then the jumper.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

i have the m10k and there is no jumper as you describe as far as i know
      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
        i have the m10k and there is no jumper as you describe as far as i know
        Does your Mic work? I went through the manual and nothing is set to 5.1...this is killing me I cannot figure it out for the life of me!

Comment

Changed to an external soundblaster MP3+ card and still NOTHING! What could it be?

Comment

i had a similar problem with my EPIA 800.. mic went out for no apparent reason. I ended up having to switch to a usb mic. Not even a reformat cured the problem.
            mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
            Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
            Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I have the same problem:
              I have a Epia M10000 and a normal microphone (www.mrhandsfree.com), the mic works perfect on my desktop but not on my Epia mobo (using both with WinXP Pro SP1).
              I've tried other Audio drivers but nothing...

Don't know what to do...
              JorisC

My install

Comment

connect to the internet and run the audio setup wizard. For whatever reason it worked for me. You HAVE to be connected to the net.
                mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I had this too! I got a USB Mic in the end. I suspect its something to do with levels though. I tried an amplified mic and that worked. A passive mic wouldn't work yet it was fine on my desktop.

Comment

Working...
                  X