Opinions wanted...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions wanted...

I'm looking at purchasing this touchscreen monitor...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
    Now I know its not namebrand, and may break, but I will be purchasing a 3 year replacement warranty with it, so that side of the issue should be ok.
    I'm just getting into all of this, and any opinions or comment are greatly appreciated.

1) you get what you pay for
    2) if you need that screen replaced, you're going to regret ever having bought it in the first place. its being shipped from hong kong, and you'll have to ship it back to hong kong.
    3) personally i've never had to do this myself, come common sense says its not the best idea. plus i HAVE read horror stories reguarding dealing with hong kong.
    rebuilding carpc... kinda..

Comment

elf hands?

Comment

3 years replacement warranty?
        For what?
        If the screen you buy works, great. If not dump in the trash and buy new one. If you have to send it back to hongkong, think of shipping cost, custom charge (if any).
        2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
        89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
        Y2K Accord Dell GX150
        RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
        EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

yeah man spend the extra money now and you wont regret it later. youll end up saving time andmoney and have a local warranty.
          i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

I dont mind spending to much extra money. I just am unable to find an indash touchscreen. I was hoping for motorized, but the only one of those I can find is the lilliput, but those apparently fail quite consistently. Any recommendations on what to get for an indash touchscreen?

Comment

get the xenarc one. check digitalww.com or the mp3car.com store. stay away from ebay on this one. your gonna spend some money might as well spend it with a store that represents and backs up its producst proudly and will fix or replace the item if it goes bad while under warranty
              i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

buy the ebay one and let us know. thats how we know the 'Super' t/s on ebays are almost as good as the lilli's, someone bought it and wrote a review.

Comment

Shut The **** Up

Comment

Working...
                  X