Griffin Powermate vs SHuttleXpress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griffin Powermate vs SHuttleXpress

To does who have had them both, what do you prefer... To those with one or the other, what do you like and not like about each of them... And if you had to pick which would you go with... Lets do a pro and con type thing here.. Post away....

As for me, right now im leaning on the shuttleXpress, but the size of it is killing me, I have no where to mount it in my lil 98 Eclipse.

i bought 2 powermates. never messed with the shuttle. the thing i like about powermate is that it looks nice and is easy to use. you can program like 6 different functions on it. I also like how when i higher the volume the blue LED gets brighter. and when i lower the volume the LED gets dimmer. it looks nice in any car. it makes my car feel like its a 745 with that knob in the middle. lol
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
      i bought 2 powermates. never messed with the shuttle. the thing i like about powermate is that it looks nice and is easy to use. you can program like 6 different functions on it. I also like how when i higher the volume the blue LED gets brighter. and when i lower the volume the LED gets dimmer. it looks nice in any car. it makes my car feel like its a 745 with that knob in the middle. lol
      yea i really love the little thing. I took it out for a few days so i could use it to edit a video, i almost went crazy with out it.
      1990 Jeep Cherokee
      2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
      2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

how much is the griffin thing and how big is it?
        anyone got some links please?

ta
        Epia M10k, 1GB RAM, 40GB HDD, 7" Touch, DVD-RW Drive, Bluetooth, GPS, GPRS, all neatly hidden away in my Audi S2

Comment

if there's one thing you never forget, it should be "google is your friend."

but here you go: http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/powermate/
          Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

feeling lazy lol

thanks.
            Epia M10k, 1GB RAM, 40GB HDD, 7" Touch, DVD-RW Drive, Bluetooth, GPS, GPRS, all neatly hidden away in my Audi S2

Comment

Working...
            X