Replacement 4:3 8" Touch Panel For "Super"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement 4:3 8" Touch Panel For "Super"

Hi guys. I bought this off of ebay and droped the touch panel when I was installing it, so I need another one. Frmo what I understand, its comparable to a Xenarc 8" 4:3 screen. Here are the dimensions for the screen, the panel should be comparable to them:
    outer: 183 mm X 142 mm
    viewable: 163 mm X 127 mm

Can anyone tell me when I can find a replacement? and please don't tell me to just buy a brand name one....Im strapped for cash ......Thanks in advance.

Try here:
    http://ezscreen.com/index.html?targe...tml&lang=en-us

Comment

Thanks tom61. I had seen that site before and I haden't found anything for the aspect ratio. I emailed them anyways to see if they could specify sizes for their larger 4 wire touch panels, because they did not have sizes on their webpage. I'll post the results of the emails when they return mine.

Comment

The customer service people sent me this link to a page on their site...dunno how I missed it....anyways, they don't have one, so Im still looking!

Comment

Im really not a guy for bumping but I need to find out if anyone has any info about this? If not, Im gonna end up buying another one (same one, Ive already fitted the screen)....

Comment

Working...
          X