I got my Keyboard today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my Keyboard today!

I still haven't tried it out because I don't have the Bluetooth dongle for the PC but it looks very promising!

-Emo

Thats pretty cool, but could you post the credit card info so that I can verify that its really your keyboard?
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

Comment

Links please. looks cool, I just need more info.

P.S. What is with hiding your name & CC number, you don't trust your felow members

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut
        http://freedominput.com

looks very enteresting

i like the back lit keys.
        View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut

P.S. What is with hiding your name & CC number, you don't trust your felow members
          Links? I got it brand new from Ebay
          http://cgi.ebay.com/Freedom-Input-Mi...QQcmdZViewItem

and I knew I was gonna hear it about the CC info! lol Nice Try guys

-Emo

Comment

I can't wait to see if this works with the PC. Hurry up and get that dongle. I want to try to use this with the game emulator in Mobile Impact.
            7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
            ATVMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by sfay93
              I can't wait to see if this works with the PC. Hurry up and get that dongle. I want to try to use this with the game emulator in Mobile Impact.

I e-mailed the company that makes it and they said it's working perfectly with XP.. except the custom keys or something.. but I'm fine with that..

I know I have a BT dongle laying around but I just have to find it!

-Emo

Comment

Back light pics?

Comment

I have one of these. It works perfectly on XP.

The backlight is really useful too. Doesn't come on by default - you have to press the num key and the link key at the same time, then it comes on. It also has a timeout so doesn't suck the batteries too much. Comes back on next key you press after the timeout.

Once paired up with the bluetooth dongle, it reconnects automatically so you can power it off completely and hence not have to worry about batteries draining.

It even comes with an (addmitttedly cheap) pouch to keep it in.

I bought mine in the UK for about £45 I think. Expensive for a keyboard but given the very small size and superb use I think it's a bargain. I can even type on it from the living room with my car in the garage! (not that I need it for that of course...). I have a class 2 (100m) dongle so range is very good.

It is slighttly bigger than a credit card and is basically a thumb pad. It is designed for PDAs really as it has a clamp on the back to put it on the bottom of a PDA but works just as well with anything bluetooth.

Ric.
                  EZSync - http://www.richmet.com/ezsync

Comment

I would like to see the backlight also!
                    IEI PSB-4710, 1.5Ghz P4, 1GB RAM, 120GB HDD, Lilliput 8" TS, M2-ATX, BU-353,
                    Ikey SL75 keyboard, BT Mini Keyboard, WLAN, EVDO, IC-PCR100 (AM/FM/VHF), HQCT, Centrafuse 1.6...

Comment

I'm going to have to get one of those, that's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by lifeboat
                        I would like to see the backlight also!
                        Here ya go...
                        Attached Files
                        EZSync - http://www.richmet.com/ezsync

Comment

Thanks for the backlight photo! I just bought one for myself, with the exception of built-in mouse control, I think this thing meets carputer needs almost perfectly. The need for a backlight was the only thing keeping me "wired", now I'll have one less cable to deal with.
                          IEI PSB-4710, 1.5Ghz P4, 1GB RAM, 120GB HDD, Lilliput 8" TS, M2-ATX, BU-353,
                          Ikey SL75 keyboard, BT Mini Keyboard, WLAN, EVDO, IC-PCR100 (AM/FM/VHF), HQCT, Centrafuse 1.6...

Comment

lol nice little toy!!

Thanatos.
                            RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
                            We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Originally posted by sfay93
                              It does look like it would make a good game controller.

If anybody uses this with an emulator, report back here on the experience.
                              2002 Grand Am progress :
                              [] - 80%
                              ...complete setup, but still need to make the install cleaner

Comment

Working...
                              X