No announcement yet.

Help finding Mini wireless keyboard, black, RF/Bluetooth/2.4GHz with trackball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding Mini wireless keyboard, black, RF/Bluetooth/2.4GHz with trackball

Basically, I am looking for something small, in black where the range does not suck and it does not use an annoying joystick. Oh and around $50.

The Auravision one would have fit the bill perfectly... except the range is inconceivably awful. I was cool with an IBM RF one that worked very well inside a car, but it used a joystick and was a little bit larger and a little bit bluer than I would have liked, so I am looking to change. ...that and my carseat just recently guillotined the cord!

Something like this or this, but with backseat -> frontseat range.
    Audio: 4 * Rainbow Audio Germs + Infinity Basslink / Case: iStarUSA S3 / CPU: C2D P8700 / MB: Jetway NC64-LF / SC: ASUS Xonar Essence STX / RAM: Crucial 2x1GB 1066MHz / HD: MTRON 2.5" 30GB / DVD: Panasonic UJ-815B / PSU: Opus 180w / LCD: Xenarc 700TSV

Originally posted by WiCKeD 5.9L
    Basically, I am looking for something small, in black where the range does not suck and it does not use an annoying joystick. Oh and around $50.

The Auravision one would have fit the bill perfectly... except the range is inconceivably awful. I was cool with an IBM RF one that worked very well inside a car, but it used a joystick and was a little bit larger and a little bit bluer than I would have liked, so I am looking to change. ...that and my carseat just recently guillotined the cord!

Something like this or this, but with backseat -> frontseat range.
    Is there a reason you are not purchasing one of the units from the links you provided?

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

I have an Auravision, and I have no problems with range.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx
        Is there a reason you are not purchasing one of the units from the links you provided?
        One is the Auravision, the other is IR.

Originally posted by archimense
        I have an Auravision, and I have no problems with range.
        Well it did not work for me. I had to have it line-of-sight within 18 inches of the receiver to get it to work. Most of the reviews were saying the same on Newegg, before they stopped selling it.

Anyone have any suggestions? Would really love to find something that works.
        Audio: 4 * Rainbow Audio Germs + Infinity Basslink / Case: iStarUSA S3 / CPU: C2D P8700 / MB: Jetway NC64-LF / SC: ASUS Xonar Essence STX / RAM: Crucial 2x1GB 1066MHz / HD: MTRON 2.5" 30GB / DVD: Panasonic UJ-815B / PSU: Opus 180w / LCD: Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

You know it's a bad sign when you find your own thread via Google...

Comment

With my Auravision I had the receiver in the trunk and used the keyboard in the front of the car without problems.

Comment

Working...
            X