Help with lilliput 7inch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with lilliput 7inch

I just recieved my lilliput 7 inch model number 629GL-70NP/c/t. I need help with it. I install the soft ware and its fine but the touch screen does not work they way i want it to. The touch screen will work (touching) only when the signal to the monitor is off and i can tell its workkign becuase on my other monitor the mouse is moving around. But when i trun the signal on and get the picture the touch function is lost. And on the computer I can hear the sound of the usb dongle connecting and disconnecting constantly. I have tried it on 3 three different computers and all are the same way. Is it the screen i have or am i doing something wrong.

dont think that should happen. sounds like a short between one of the vga cables and a usb one on the board inside the screen or something.

just to clarify, you are saying the monitors picture is fine, and the touch panel works fine, but just not both together?

Comment

Rma.
      2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
      89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
      Y2K Accord Dell GX150
      RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
      EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

(just hope you didnt buy it from compusa! )

Comment

what the ells Rma?

Comment

return it! Call em up. tell em it's fooked and you are returning it and get the RMA number off them to put on the package.

Comment

SM
              2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
              89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
              Y2K Accord Dell GX150
              RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
              EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Comment

YEa exactly they both work, but not together. It seems like it could be a driver issu, right? Im getting an exchange, if this happens agian i would like to know a solution

Comment

Working...
                  X