Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freedom mini keyboard USB

hi there guys
    I just got me one of these keyboards http://freedominput.com/mainsite/ind...d=12&Itemid=30

and even when I can see it on my Bluetooth manager I can't connect to it.......any ideas???
    thanks in advance

update....
    I got it to link but I can't use it anywhere in XP.....please I need help or it will be the easiest 90 bucks expended in my life.....it will be flying thru the window..

Comment

Once its working....pics and review?
      MII-12000 / Ampie / Lilliput 7" / BU-355 / PicoPSU / uSDC
      Currently: Enjoying the setup, but always contemplating my next move...

Comment

as of right now I'm writing this entire review using the Mini keyboard

the feeling is really good even when the keys are so small, it is really nice to the touch and you have to get use to the layout, good connection and fast
        other than that I think it will be a good add to our arsenal
        pics will come tonight or tomorrow....
        bottom line
        I LIKE IT

Comment

What kind of range do you get out of it? Currently I'd only need a couple feet, but Im thinking of relocating my hub...

Does it come with a BT adapter?
          MII-12000 / Ampie / Lilliput 7" / BU-355 / PicoPSU / uSDC
          Currently: Enjoying the setup, but always contemplating my next move...

Comment

I'm glad to hear you got it work. I just ordered one of these from the US site, so now I finally have something to use with the bluetooth adapeter I bought about 2 weeks ago!
            My Worklog

Comment

I just bought one off Ebay for $50. I really like it. So far i have paired it up with my Palm T|X and it works great. I have a linksys BT adapter on the way from newegg, as soon as I get it I'll try it on the PC.

Best of all, this thing is BACKLIT!

It does not come with a BT adapter.
              Is this where the witty comment goes?
              97 Black pearl Mazda Miata MX-5 Carpc V2? maybee..

Comment

I just received mine wednesday and I love it. When I hooked it up to my home pc for testing I went through my BT manager and then had to change the settings in the control panel to get it to work. However when I hooked it up in the truck I just waited on it to install, right clicked on it and choose set as keyboard(or something along those lines) and it worked great.

Long story short I love it.

Todd
                EPIA MII 1200, M1-ATX PSU, 1GB PC2100, 80 gig Hitachi HD, Pioneer DVD-RW, Delorme GPS, Lilliput 8"

Comment

what did you change? I can pair mine up, but cant type with it.

Comment

finally got it working. took A reinstall of the drivers and a reboot to make it happen. Very cool

Comment

Well, My keyboard must be re-paired every time I restart the machine, the keyboard goes to sleep or I turn it off. Why will the keyboard not Re-connect.

Im using the linksys Bluetooth Dongle and Widcomm 5.0.1.1400 Drivers. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Mine does the same thing I cant figure it out If you do please let me know how to fix.

Comment

I've submitted a support ticket on Freedom's support site, If you could do the same perhaps we will get an answer to the problem.

If anyone else with this keyboard could chime in as well I'd appreciate the help.

This could be the best keyboard for the car (IMO) If we can fix this... If not Im selling all my bluetooth stuff and getting an IKEY!

Comment

Whats an ikey?

Comment

Originally posted by skippy911
                              Whats an ikey?
                              http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...roducts_id=104

Comment

Working...
                              X