lilliput 7" driver not recognize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilliput 7" driver not recognize

has anyone ran into this problem...i had install lilliput ts, and it was working before, now it doesn't work. i'm running winxp pro (sp2) and loaded the latest driver from egalax.com for the touchscreen, and windows still gives me a message USB Device not recognize. I have plugged the usb part of lilliput screen to a different usb port and still comes up with the "usb not recognize" error message.... can anyone helppp thanks,

The drivers that shipped with the monitors could be the problem, uninstall them and get an updated one from here

Comment

okay, i will try this, thanks....

Comment

yeah, the updated drivers work, the oines i got w/ the lilli made it less compatable than the plug and play one on windows

update it, and it will work perfectly
        2004 Impreza WRX CarPC Install

I am willing to host any legal downloads that may benefit the CarPC community - PM for info

"When you go 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, you don't need a made up character called fast. Thats what makes a Subaru, a Subaru."

DG4L

Comment

still not working

i've downloaded the latest driver for my ts(lilliput 7") from http://www.egalax.com.tw/eg/drivers.htm and still not working...any ideas....thanks for the response...

Comment

I am having the same exact issue. Was working fine when I had the carputer in the front for testing. Then disconnected everything and moved the carputer to under the seat and I started getting that message. I will try the new drivers (above posts) but what else could be wrong? The controller? HELP!
            Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

Need to get this on top.
              Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

I am having the same issue. I have tried downloading the latest drivers from a few different sites, and none of them seem to be recogniized as the proper driver
                1989 Honda Prelude SI 4WS
                7" Lilliput touchscreen
                800mhz via mini-itx
                512 megs of RAM
                80gb Samsung 2.5" hard drive
                Pioneer slot load DVD burner

Comment

I am leaning towards a bad contoller but no one has been able to tell me if there is a way to test it. I really don't want to take the dash apart, then take the screen apart and replace the controller only to find out it was not the problem.

Comment

mine is new, just manufactured in april, and am still having problems installing the drivers, have been playing with it all day
                    7" Lilliput touchscreen
                    800mhz via mini-itx
                    512 megs of RAM

Comment

If you have not installed the screen in your car yet, try connecting it a different computer. Mine is built in so I cannot test it that way.

Comment

I'll try hooking it up to my home PC when I get home from work. Will let you know what happens
                        7" Lilliput touchscreen
                        800mhz via mini-itx
                        512 megs of RAM

Comment

Originally posted by madddoggj
                          I'll try hooking it up to my home PC when I get home from work. Will let you know what happens
                          Any luck?

Comment

Originally posted by Zebelkhan
                            Any luck?
                            Welcome to the club. Most of lilliput TS die sooner or later. Peopel on the forum are having the same problem ever since day 1. Mine died after 7 months of use. It was great while it lasted. Now I'm using a wireless mouse.
                            my carputer

Comment

Originally posted by wei2cool
                              Welcome to the club. Most of lilliput TS die sooner or later. Peopel on the forum are having the same problem ever since day 1. Mine died after 7 months of use. It was great while it lasted. Now I'm using a wireless mouse.
                              How did yours die? The TS overlay or the controller?

Comment

Working...
                              X