Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the life of me I can't find this keyboard!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the life of me I can't find this keyboard!

It's listed on dashpc.com as "Surfboard wireless keyboard." But numerous Google searches come up with nothing like the one pictured here:

http://www.dashpc.com/pictures/wood_keyboard2.jpg

I dunno if you'd want one, that little window on the top tells me it's IR...
    Tidder

Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Have you tried contacting the folk at DashWerks mentioned in the pic? If you go to their website you'll see more pics of their CarPC setup... I'm sure they can point you in the right direction...

http://www.dashwerks.com/pictures/index.php

Comment

not sure about the keyboard, but its in a vw, passat i think....
        Car Pc progress meter:
        [-5%-------------------] Carpc build #2. So far, 20$ deep! I love recycling!

"The car is the closest we will ever come to creating something that is truly alive" -Sir William Lyons
        My worklog

Comment

Ha! My first post and I'm able to help someone. The keyboard is a Silitek SK-7100 and it's pretty much a discontinued item. Here's a picture:

Click image for larger version

Name:	5.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	2259249

I used to have one. However, the woodgrain is something he applied himself. I even emailed him about applying the woodgrain to mine, but it was fairly expensive (about $100 I think). Hope this helps.

Comment

yeah, that keyboard is like 6 years old at least... I had one...
            MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Originally posted by CR29 View Post
              Ha! My first post and I'm able to help someone. The keyboard is a Silitek SK-7100 and it's pretty much a discontinued item. Here's a picture:

[ATTACH]35288[/ATTACH]

I used to have one. However, the woodgrain is something he applied himself. I even emailed him about applying the woodgrain to mine, but it was fairly expensive (about $100 I think). Hope this helps.
              Ohhh man. It turned out looking very sweet, that's for sure! Thanks for all the comments you guys. And yea, sucks that it's IR.

Comment

Working...
              X