Need help with toushcreen calabration asap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with toushcreen calabration asap

ok i just recieved my TM-720TS from www.digitalww.com and i installed the drivers cd it came with, would only let me install a ps2 interface controlller? when its usb. so i did that but now it wont let me calibrate it. I give up on this thing any better drivers out there for this monitor or can i use touchkit?

anyone at all?

Comment

you waited a whole 37 minutes and you're upset that you didn't get a response?

and in your title you write 'asap'

just a bit of advice, people don't take too kindly to having things demanded of them, which is how you're coming across.

you also didn't give us a whole lot of information...

did you uninstall, reboot and try installing again? did you check to see if it was showing up under the device manager? what motherboard? etc.

You can't demand help, then get upset when you don't get it in the time frame you would have liked, and not give the critical information needed to help trouble shoot.
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

contact your seller for tech support.

Comment

sorry for the rush and lack of info, i downloaded touchkit for xp and got it working but now having a problem with windows 98 it does not recongnize the usb input just ps2??

Comment

again, no more info?
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
              again, no more info?
              Let me help hm with this.

Take the thing. That will do it.

Now, do you understand how impossible it is to help someone when they give NO INFORMATION.

Michael
              ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

(have flamethrower, will travel)

Did it occur to you that in order for touch screen to work in WIN98, you need to download WIN98 DRIVERS?????????

Comment

take it and jump on it then the touch screen will work

Comment

Download the touchscreen drivers from touchkit.com. I had a touchscreen before, and it had old drivers on the CD that didn't work. I downloaded new drivers, and they worked. Just give them a try.

Comment

Does anything USB work for you? What sort of PC is it? Is it Windows 98 SECOND EDITION, or just plain old 98?

For SE,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q240075/

USB test utility at

http://www.usb.org/about/faq/ans3/

91 Stealth RT/TT
                      CarPuter: Inspiron 5150 P4 3.0ghz; Built-in WiFi; Deluo GPS; Radio Shark; OBD1; Nostromo Speedpad
                      Audio: Audigy 2 NX; Clarion 500.5 amp; 100.2 center channel amp; Kicker Solo-baric L7 10" Sub
                      Display: Lilliput 7" Touchscreen

Comment

Working...
                      X