which microphone for your carputer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which microphone for your carputer?

As a title... which microphone to use with the carputer and the mobile-phone?

I have tried with a standard microphone and my mobile-phone with bluetooth gateway audio, but the result are poor..

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

40 view and no answer? Nobody uses the mobile phone with the CARPC?

Comment

I have used my motorla HS850 for EVERYTHING i use it to connect to my phone, i use it to connect to my PC in the house, i use it for skype-like applications, and just to listen to music when i cant be at my computer and dont feel like cranking the volume... i have not tested it on the car pc yet .. but it works fine on my motorola e815 cell phone in the car ... some do not like this head set but i've had no troble w/ it hope that helps
      MobileThree: in car - Zotac Atom/ION - linuxICE 2.0.2
      --worklog--

Comment

Try the MT-107A car microphone from Phoenix Audio Technologies

Their car microphone is the best in the market. You can try googling "carputer microphone" and they should be the first search result. Here's the link to the MT-107A: http://www.phnxaudio.com/products/mt107a.html

Originally posted by sportmj80 View Post
        As a title... which microphone to use with the carputer and the mobile-phone?

I have tried with a standard microphone and my mobile-phone with bluetooth gateway audio, but the result are poor..

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X