Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAR2PC Renault adapter

Guys,
    After looking here at the Renault hack attempt I saw that its protocol can be made on our PCB with no changes. So I quickly wrote something ( in between hacking Pioneer ).
    I will not be making them on a regular basis as it is hard to get those stereos over here, but if anyone interested in analog ( not S/PDIF ) version, let me know, I'll build one for you.
    All cables included...
    Assume it as a beta testing...
    Car pc integration with ease
    Car mediacenter

In case if anyone wants to try it out (be a beta tester), please sign up for beta testing here:
    http://car2pc.com/ren_beta.html
    Hopefully it will be useful even though here in US there is no way I can guarantee it will work perfect.
    Car mediacenter

Comment

Hello jbors,

I assume this offer is still valid, I just put in an order.

Also, in this forum you said you will make an analog version, but on the beta website, it says it is S/PDIF. Is that correct?

MeatP.

Comment

So far we have only analog version. S/PDIF will be in couple of weeks.
        Car mediacenter

Comment

No Mazda adpaters coming?

Will the Honda/Acura MBUS work ok with the P.I.E. adapater (I believe that some have used it like this in the past on Mazdas)?

Comment

Yes it will. Mazda is coming right after Ford. Ford is due later this month.
            Car mediacenter

Comment

Is the renault version passed the beta stage?
              I bought one at carTFT before I saw this thread. It does not seems to work on my Renault Scenic 2005 update list HU. I am try to debug it with the help of car2PC support center. I hope we will come to something.

Comment

Working...
              X