touchscreen ipod?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• touchscreen ipod?

im new to this stuff but wanted to know if i could have my ipod hooked up in my car so the menu comes up on the screen?

Originally posted by smurfs122 View Post
    im new to this stuff but wanted to know if i could have my ipod hooked up in my car so the menu comes up on the screen?

Hmmm.. that would be interesting.

Comment

I think that the Alpine IVA-D310 can be integrated with your iPod and it comes with a touchscreen.

Is that what you're looking for?
      For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
      Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
      Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

Comment

Originally posted by smurfs122 View Post
        There are several solution to integrate your ipod into your car. Since you have been very vague in your question, I will be vague in my answer.

Michael
        ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

You can use Roadrunner to access and play MP3s from an ipod, but I don't believe you can play stuff bought from iTunes

Comment

if you want the exact same meny to appear on your pc screen as you do on your ipod.. you will need custom software...

however there are many alternatives to where you can access and play the music on your ipod
            Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Working...
            X