Simple Mount (Flexible or Suction) for Tablet PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Mount (Flexible or Suction) for Tablet PC

I was wondering if anyone has used a strong windshield suction mount for a Tablet PC. I have a stylistic 3400 which is about 3 lbs. I was wondering if there is a Windshield suction mount that can support 3 lbs. If not, is there a simple single arm flexible mount for a tablet PC. When I mean flexible arm mount, I mean one of these mounts that can be bent into any shape.. I was hoping to mount one end of the flexible mount under the passenger seat.. It would be helpful If anyone can suggest a compact simple to install automotive mount for a 3 LB tablet.

something like this maybe?

http://www.ram-mount.com/reviews/fuj...unt_review.htm

Comment

Originally posted by kchilaka View Post
      I was wondering if anyone has used a strong windshield suction mount for a Tablet PC. I have a stylistic 3400 which is about 3 lbs. I was wondering if there is a Windshield suction mount that can support 3 lbs. If not, is there a simple single arm flexible mount for a tablet PC. When I mean flexible arm mount, I mean one of these mounts that can be bent into any shape.. I was hoping to mount one end of the flexible mount under the passenger seat.. It would be helpful If anyone can suggest a compact simple to install automotive mount for a 3 LB tablet.
      Don't do it! Check out my pics and some of my posts on my install. Its better to just buy the mini-dock and create your own mounting bracket that you attach somewhere on the center dash section. There's always somewhere to wedge or bolt up a bracket, just takes some imagination sometimes. Some of my previous posts on the subject highlight the advantages of doing it this way.
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Working...
      X