Steering Wheel Keyboard Holder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering Wheel Keyboard Holder

Anyone seen one of these on Ebay yet EZDesk2Go? Says its a removable steering wheel table that is small and classy and made from real wood. I wonder if anyone makes one in carbon fiber? The price looks good anyway!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/EZDesk2Go-Steeri...QQcmdZViewItem

If anyone gets one before me give me your word!!

Later,
    Micro

Wow! You can put your weights/dumbells on that thing!

It wouldn't be too hard to make one of these, it is just a flat piece of wood (use some plywood or mdf) with cuts in the right spot. Try making a template out of cardboard first, and figure out where cuts need to be made, then transfer it to some wood and cut. But for $10 it is a steal, and seems very handy - only if you spend heaps of time in your car when you're not driving, however.

Comment

YEah. It's great until you have to turn.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

yeah, if you want to turn, try this:

MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Whoa! God forbid you get into an accident, but you'd have the homerow impressioned on your forehead.
          "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the experts mind there are few."- Shunryu Suzuki
          "Do it right or don't do it at all"

PROGRESS:
          [-------90%-] (New Car=New Build)

Comment

LOL, why did that guy blur his face out? is he afraid of getting stalkers from ebay?

Comment

Turbocad6, please tell me you dont really use that!
              CarPC status:

[XXXXXXXXXX] 100% Complete
              [XXXXXXXXXX] 100% Installed
              [XXXXXXXXXX] 100% Software

CarPC v1.2 is now in effect. Software updates and hardware additions to come.

Comment

I did for a month or so, took it back out to finish it, haven't yet, it's hanging in my office . it's built from a gyration wireless keyboard. still works fine & someday I'll finish it & use it in my caddy coupe, no airbag in that car anyway, the silver bottom bar is the horn, it works really sweet. the hardest part was bending the keyboard, they don't like being bent. I ruined the first one I attempted.

the finisher above the keyboard/ top part of the wheel has a 1.8" lcd & a few controls too, it'll look sick when I finish it & it'll wind up going in this when I finish redoing it

Comment

Yeah just make one It would be very easy. Even if you want carbon fiber. ust have to find some carbon fiber. I'm pretty sure carbon fiber is like working with fiberglass, materiel with resin. I've never worked with carbon fiber. It is a cool idea the whole table steering wheel thing. I can't how many times I've been in my car wishing I had a table. . . Ha ha JK
                  As you sow, so shall you reep
                  My Install- http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...-10-4-lcd.html

Comment

Originally posted by turbocad6 View Post
                    the hardest part was bending the keyboard, they don't like being bent
                    out of curiosity... how did you "bend" a keyboard?
                    F150 Truckputer [1.0] (coming soon!)
                    Fusion Carputer [2.0]
                    Fusion Carputer [1.0]

Comment

very carefully

Comment

Working...
                      X