IBM-T61 Laptop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBM-T61 Laptop

Hi everyone,i need help. There is somthing wrong with my IBM-T61 Laptop. I used to click Fn+F4 to make it sleeping and press any key to wake it up. But w when I wake it up by clicking some key,the screen is still being dark even i can hear the hard drive starts operating. I have to force shutdown it each time, and restart it. Has any of you meet the same problem? any suggestions for me? Due to it's out of warranty...just for help, cheers

Go to lenovo.com and download the bios update for you laptop. I have a T61p that used to have the same exact problem, but I flashed the bios from their website and it fixed it. If you look at the bottom of the laptop you can see what specific model it is (4-digit number) having that handy will make finding your machine on their website much easier.
    -James
    Car: 2004 GTI VR6 24v Turbo 2.8L, GT35R, 630cc, Unitronic, Bosch 044, etc, etc..
    Main PC:i7 [email protected], 6GB DDR3, MSI X-58 Pro-E, Win 7 x64 RTM, Scythe Mugen2, 128GB G.Skill Falcon, 2x ATI4850 512MB Crossfire, Auzentech X-Fi Forte, Grado Labs SR-80

Comment

Just tested it on mine and it works fine, both with laptop connected to power and on battery.

System Info:
      BIOS Version/Date LENOVO 7LET52WW (1.22 ), 8/27/2007

Comment

Just out of curiosity, how do you plan to make your laptop power on when you turn the car on?

I have a T41 that I couldn't get Webmaster's turn-on unit to interface with, and I'm about to give it to my GF if I can't find a way to make it work.

Comment

Working...
        X