No announcement yet.

Can an apple ipad be used as a tablet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can an apple ipad be used as a tablet?

Can an apple ipad be used as a tablet?
    the ipad is big enough to be a tablet i see. but can you use photoshop on it and use a tablet pen and use other softwares for tablets?

lol i hope i'm not the only person who finds a bit of humor in the thread subject
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
      lol i hope i'm not the only person who finds a bit of humor in the thread subject
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Google is your friend, but seeing as you are inept I will answer your questions.
        What do you mean by "tablet" the Ipad is a tablet by definition - unless you are talking about a graphics tablet ( like this ).
        There are stylists out there that will work on an Ipad, and I am sure there is an app for photoshop.
        Enter the LOTUS...
        (more info here)

Pre-build thread

Planning: ::::::::::::
        Parts: ::::::::::::
        Build: ::::::::::::
        Test: ::::::::::::
        Install: ::::::::::::

Oh, yeah, and build the car... ::::::::::::

Comment

yes.

Comment

you can not use a graphics pen cause the ipad will not support it, also for a graphics tablet has points of sensitivity, so you can get a basic look, but never high in detail.

What you can do with the ipad for graphic use which is probably a lot nicer is with a app called air display, basically it allows you to turn any tablet into a 2nd computer monitor, it works over wifi to transmit images to your tablet. Many artists with tablets are using the tablets just as a second screen for swatch color charts and history and filters screen etc,. you could also play pandora on the side if you wanted to and find out who or what's playing or watch some por noes on the side =)

Comment

Working...
            X