Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tablet PC...Anyone try this one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tablet PC...Anyone try this one?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Hitachi-Colo...QQcmdZViewItem

    Anyone try using this for a car pc, with maybe 2 or 3 exchangeable cards?

  • #2
    Originally posted by canadiandream
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Hitachi-Colo...QQcmdZViewItem

    Anyone try using this for a car pc, with maybe 2 or 3 exchangeable cards?
    Not this particular model, but Tablet PCs have been done.

    Next time try searching the forums instead of making your first post one that could be answered by yourself with the aid of tyhe search tool...
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

    Comment


    • #3
      that's just a pda with a crap screen"7.5" touch-panel color STN LCD"..... it will be very dim & useless during the day, the viewing angle will suck...... you can do better.....
      MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

      first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey ...thanks for the help! I did search, and as you said.... there is NOTHING...on this specific model, or concept. So get off your high horse, start being productive, get a life, and stop worrying about other people. You wasted more time just typing your useless comments then just moving on. Can't stand people like you who destroy boards like this with useless comments. Make your life about something important, and then you won't have to make yourself feel better, and important posting such inane comments.

        To the rest of you, thanks for looking, and any help you can provide.

        Originally posted by DarquePervert
        Not this particular model, but Tablet PCs have been done.

        Next time try searching the forums instead of making your first post one that could be answered by yourself with the aid of tyhe search tool...

        Comment


        • #5
          'cause people arent going to install a crappy system thats overpriced.

          Comment


          • #6
            So get off your high horse, start being productive, get a life, and stop worrying about other people.


            um....yeah....had you searched like stated above...you would find people taking this approach. And if it werent for n00bs like you.....forums like this would be full of usefull information...and not repetitive dribble. Unfortunatly people like you exist....which sucks

            If you want to spend 400 on a 128 Mhz pos....go for it. Dont say we didnt tell you so
            PC Components:
            Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
            My work log

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by canadiandream
              Hey ...thanks for the help! I did search, and as you said.... there is NOTHING...on this specific model, or concept. So get off your high horse, start being productive, get a life, and stop worrying about other people. You wasted more time just typing your useless comments then just moving on. Can't stand people like you who destroy boards like this with useless comments. Make your life about something important, and then you won't have to make yourself feel better, and important posting such inane comments.

              To the rest of you, thanks for looking, and any help you can provide.
              Whoa horsey! I have posted in these forums for over a year now (and lurked for a year before that). I suggest you do the same. We talk about OUR TABLET PCs all the time here. I recognize searching here isn't quite like googling the net but with some effort you, too, can find many informative discussions on the topic as well as discussions about PDAs, minis, laptops, etc.

              Aggression begets agression. And you can't stand being flamed by 20,000 mature, experienced, knowledgeable users. Remember, first impressions are lasting ones.
              HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by canadiandream
                Hey ...thanks for the help! I did search, and as you said.... there is NOTHING...on this specific model, or concept. So get off your high horse, start being productive, get a life, and stop worrying about other people. You wasted more time just typing your useless comments then just moving on. Can't stand people like you who destroy boards like this with useless comments. Make your life about something important, and then you won't have to make yourself feel better, and important posting such inane comments.

                To the rest of you, thanks for looking, and any help you can provide.
                "NOTHING on this concept"???? So if I point to you a carpc system using this concept (tablet pc) I can call you an idiot forever???

                (about that being a tablet pc - that isnt a real tablet pc, its a glorified PDA)
                Roy

                2005 Range Rover 4.4
                Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Agreed ..someone is aggressive with ..I am back..plain and simple. Is there a single post on here about this "glorified PDA"??? I searched..didnt find anything..then I posted. Maybe there is something on this somewhere...and yes info on tablet PCs...that is what interested in me in this setup. I searched..couldn't find ANYTHING on this particular system. If I am wrong...please correct me.

                  Again, to the rest of you telling me this is a piece of crap..thanks...at least that is a piece of useful information.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If you can find a post on this particular system (other then this one)...then goes nuts..call me an idiot forever.. If not...I suggest you look inwards.

                    Originally posted by RoyN
                    "NOTHING on this concept"???? So if I point to you a carpc system using this concept (tablet pc) I can call you an idiot forever???

                    (about that being a tablet pc - that isnt a real tablet pc, its a glorified PDA)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X