Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Laptop in car in the Summer - any problems?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving Laptop in car in the Summer - any problems?

I am contemplating using my laptop in the car. For convenience I would probably put the laptop under the seat when I park the car. But, will this be Okay in the Summer with outside temps in the low 90's and temps inside the parked car 110 +?

Originally posted by Terrapin
    I am contemplating using my laptop in the car. For convenience I would probably put the laptop under the seat when I park the car. But, will this be Okay in the Summer with outside temps in the low 90's and temps inside the parked car 110 +?

it should be ok so long it's not operating.
    [ 5-spd 1996 M A X i M A SE ]

Comment

Check the FAQ Emporium for a thread link on climate extremes. Click the link in my signature to go to a FAQ to the FAQ's. It's in there.
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Thanks for the thread. It looks like I have more to worry about in the Winter than the Summer.

Comment

I left my laptop in the car over the summer, and didin't have a problem.
          My Car: 2001 Mazda MP3
          My OLD Carputer project: Here
          Completion Progress Bar: [**********100%]
          Current build! Here
          Completion Progress Bar: [*********99%]

Comment

Originally posted by LinuxRacr
            I left my laptop in the car over the summer, and didin't have a problem.
            me to - no problems it was in the trunk

Comment

Working...
            X