Tools for Laptop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tools for Laptop

Are there any tools that will let me use my laptop as a carputer? Like when i start my ignition the laptop will turn off, and when i shut off the ignition the laptop will shut off?

Originally posted by icanfly012
    Like when i start my ignition the laptop will turn off, and when i shut off the ignition the laptop will shut off?
    So when will you be turning it on?

ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
    Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
    All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
    Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

Haha yea i meant for it to turn on with the ignition. Is there any box or software taht i can use for the laptop because i dont want to take apart my laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by icanfly012
        Haha yea i meant for it to turn on with the ignition. Is there any box or software taht i can use for the laptop because i dont want to take apart my laptop.
        What about a dock? Are you willing to take that apart?
        ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
        Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
        All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
        Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(")

Comment

Search for laptop auto power on.
          Basically, you have to "hack" the power button or buy a docking station and hack the power button on the dock.
          Basically it not the same for all setup. Search and read other people for idea and be creative to do your own.
          2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
          89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
          Y2K Accord Dell GX150
          RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
          EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
          X