Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Tablet Install

Hello!

Longtime lurker finally gonna build something but I have a few questions. Do you think that this pyle amp would take audio from one of the various 7" tablets without the need of a pre amp EQ or regular car amp? I know its marine but I could not find one with those specs for auto use.

http://www.pyleaudio.com/sku/PLMRMP3A

RGS

Thanks for your help!

I think I am going to go ahead and order it. I pulled my HU out and Acer Iconia a100 looks like it wont be to hard to get in there

Comment

Well I ordered everything the amp and a nexus 7 I have the mounting almost done so we shall see how it turns out

Comment

Originally posted by rgscomputers View Post
        Well I ordered everything the amp and a nexus 7 I have the mounting almost done so we shall see how it turns out
        I want to do the same thing. any update on your project

Comment

hi
          any update on this/

Comment

Originally posted by rgscomputers View Post
            Hi
            would appreciate if you can share any update

Comment

update

I have everything installed after a few delays like having to return the amp because 2 channels were dead. It is working GREAT! I was worried about the sound quality at first but it sounds awesome. If anyone is thinking about doing it I would highly recommend it.

Comment

I would really appreciate if you could post some pictures

Comment

Working...
                X