lilliput 619 controller wire fell off now it doesnt work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilliput 619 controller wire fell off now it doesnt work

i have a lilliput 619 touch screen i started my intergration to my dash and when i went to go put it back together one of the wire on the 4 wire board connection fell off so i solder it back on with no problem. but now my touch screen doesnt work. if i press several times i here the beep but its not responded to anything else.

could this be the controller screen or something else. this board looks fine. also i lost the buttons does anyone have extra buttons or know where i can find them.

any help would be nice!

did you get it to work yet? i have the same problem with the 619 lilliput..one of the wires fell off and i solder it back on and it is having the same problems that you described. let me know how thats coming along with you and if you have fixed it or not

Comment

me too

Comment

I had the same problem too with the 619. One of the four connector ts wires fell off and i solder it back on and it didn't work because i did a poor soldering job. I let my bro n law desolder it and solder the loose wire back on and it works like a charm. Maybe you didn't solder it properly and maybe some wires are touching each other whereas they shouldn't be.

Comment

Working...
        X