Lilliput Auto On *VGA*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput Auto On *VGA*

I have the lilliput 619 installed and it works great. I have only one small issue. When i have my Mini on when i turn off the ignition and turn it back on, the screen stays blank but i know the Touch screen is working. I turn off the monitor with the remote and turn it back on, then it works fine. Any ideas?

Search but couldnt find what i was looking for. If i searched for the wrong terms, I appologize.
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

I had the same issue. I was using the OPUS 15W and going to ACC was fine, but when I'd start the vehicle from ACC it would turn off and I'd have to power it up again. Are you using a separate DC-DC converter? I got to thinking how it was connected.. and I used a power lead that was already in place for the stock radio, and I wonder if the vehicle is cutting ACC power during startup, and therefore turning off your monitor. Just a guess.
    DON'T PANIC.

Previous install pics in 2k3 S10

Project CarPc V2

Comment

yeah just using a 12v off the battery hooked up to the ignition line.
      should i use the 12v commming off my P1900?
      Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

Working...
      X