Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refreshing problem?

Hey.

I have Xenarc 700TSV in my car and graphics controlled on board (Intel D845GBV). When I turn the pc on refresh rate is really visible. I thought that it might be an interference due to power cable running next to video cable so I hooked up my laptop to check it out. Xenarc works just great with my laptop, however it doesn't with my carpc. I have the newest drivers installed and I still see the problem.

Anyone knows how to fix it?
    Thanks in advance
    2005 Majestic Blue Nissan Altima | 7" xenarc | P4 2.0 | M2-ATX | Holux GPS | Bluetooth | Wifi | Road Runner |

That's a function of the monitor, not the PC.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Why is it working fine with the laptop though?
      2005 Majestic Blue Nissan Altima | 7" xenarc | P4 2.0 | M2-ATX | Holux GPS | Bluetooth | Wifi | Road Runner |

Comment

It could actually be noise from your power source. Where is it powered from?

Comment

Its powered from the ignition on cable. Same as the radio.
          PC is powered same way, and power cable runs next to video cable. Although when I hooked up my laptop in the same place where my pc is placed (with the pc on in order to create similar power noise)it was working just fine.

Comment

I had noise like this until I drove the monitor off my computers power supply. Try that, it might solve your problem.
            My Work Thread:
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72552
            Source switcher for Lill
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...d=1#post841007

Comment

Its powered from the ignition on cable.
              You're probably going to want a cleaner source of power than that.

Comment

Originally posted by EricE View Post
                I had noise like this until I drove the monitor off my computers power supply. Try that, it might solve your problem.

Comment

Working...
                X