Which 7" Lilliput should I get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which 7" Lilliput should I get?

Okay, im just about done with ordering the componnets for my first CarPC. GPS reciever is in the mail as I type. Anyway, ive decided to go with a Lilliput 7" and just need an opinion from some of you guys. I checked E-Bay and decided that was my best option for now and was able to track down a seller that wasnt in Hong Kong. Came up with two different 7" screens with two substantinally different prices; one for $175 and one for $230. I read all the specs on both and I know one of the most important things to have is a high resolution; they both have 1024x768. The only real difference I see in the descriptions is the higher priced screen has an option for 4 different brightness levels. Can anyone let me know if thats worth the extra $55.

The following are two links to the screens. Just let me know if there is any justification in them charging the extra money for the second screen.

eBay: Lilliput 7" Touch screen LCD VGA CAR PC MONITOR -USA (item 300090861702 end time Mar-22-07 18:16:49 PDT)

eBay: LILLIPUT 7" TFT LCD CAR PC TOUCH SCREEN 629GL-70NP/C/T (item 300091468672 end time Mar-24-07 12:09:34 PDT)

Thanks in advance.

They are very much the same screen with just different placement of the buttons. The EBY (also rebrand as Ex-audio) one is the lesser known screen compare to the other.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC View Post
      They are very much the same screen with just different placement of the buttons. The EBY (also rebrand as Ex-audio) one is the lesser known screen compare to the other.
      I'm on edge right now and would like to make a decision tonight. Should I just go with the cheaper one?

Comment

I had the EBY for a while and it was fine.
        Silver 2001 Ford Ranger XLT
        [ ██ 10% ░░░░░░░ ]
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=96582

Comment

Working...
        X