Mobile Vu Touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Vu Touchscreen

does any one out there have the proper drivers for this .I have tried all the different ones on the touchscreen.com site with no luck

what is the model number of your display?

Comment

Part number #46850-2 10.4 inch by litton industries. The ones on ebay. It has a tracking number: D006905 made in 2000

Comment

Ok, you have a Caroll Touch panel and controller. These were made by ELO, but are a discontinued Legacy product.

Go here: Driver and file downloads - Elo TouchSystems

and download sw600071.exe

Comment

wow, a one day answer.... trojan you owe motor dude! LOL
          08 Lincoln Navigator www.mobiteklink.com

Comment

Mobile Vu Touchscreen

thanks for the reply but I have already tried the sw600071.exe and the updd drivers and nither one worked .I have two of the monitors and nither one works .

Comment

Originally posted by trojan View Post
              thanks for the reply but I have already tried the sw600071.exe and the updd drivers and nither one worked .I have two of the monitors and nither one works .

OK, go here:
              Archive of driver and file downloads - Elo TouchSystems

and try the sw800549.exe drivers

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity View Post
                OK, go here:
                Archive of driver and file downloads - Elo TouchSystems

and try the sw800549.exe drivers
                thanks but did you mean sw-500849 I cant find sw-800549?

Comment

Mobile Vu Touchscreen

did you mean sw-500874 I tried looking for sw- 800549 but could not find it?

did you mean sw-500849 I tried looking for sw- 800549 but could not find it all i found was sw-500849

Comment

yes, sw500849.exe
                    I transposed the #s.
                    also try the sw500756.exe

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity View Post
                      yes, sw500849.exe
                      I transposed the #s.
                      also try the sw500756.exe
                      thanks i will try it

Comment

Help Litton Data Systems MobileVU 46850-2 Touchscreen Drivers

I won a Litton MobileVU 46850-2 Touchscreen on ebay, and the screen is displaying windows very well, but I cannot get the touch interface to work.

I was not sure what type of serial cable this is that i found in my spare computer box parts so I checked this web site: http://www.camiresearch.com/Data_Com..._standard.html

here is a picture of the way my serial wire is:

Here are the drivers that I tried without any luck:
                        SW600613 http://www.elotouch.com/files/unrest...s/SW600613.exe
                        sw600071: http://www.wes-electronic.de/downloa...w/sw600071.exe
                        Touch-base 3.08.66: http://www.touchscreen.com.hk/files/...rroll/updd.zip

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Comment

I still have not managed to find the drivers for the 10.4" Litton MobileVU 46850-2 Touchscreen

Comment

mobilevu drivers and cable

hey jake, Im no expert on this stuff but i have the same mobilevu. the cable is a straight thru and it is the right one.i got the drivers to work but i have a display issue. the size of the desktop does not fit and the horizontal position is off.
                            anyway my touch screen works with the drivers i got from the seller. I can e-mail the drivers to you. it seems to work pretty good. the drivers have a calibration screen but i can't properly calibrate it with the bad screen fit I have.
                            Does anyone have any suggestions as to why my computer will not match up with the monitor ,I have it set for 800x600.if I input something else like my digital hd reciever it fits perfectly but i can't get any of my computers to match up with it.thanks.

Comment

hey jake, i have drivers for the mobilevu i got from the seller.that is the right cable, it is a straight thru. the drivers i got seem to work o.k. I just have a problem with my desktop matching up with the screen. the horizontal is off and it is overall to big to fit in the screen. there is a calibration tool with the driver for the touch part of it and i can not properly calibrate it with the display problem i have. I can e-mail you the drivers.
                              I would appreciate if someone could help me out, I have my computer set for 800 X600. If i input something else to the mobilevu, like my hdtv reciever it fits the screen perfectly but i can not get either of my computers to display correctly on the mobilevu.
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X