All In One Monitor???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All In One Monitor???

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone can help me but i can't seem to find what i'm looking for in a monitor. I want a single DIN, motorized touchscreen lcd display with radio tuner, cd/dvd, VGA input and also a way to use the cd/dvd drive on a PC (ie. USB?). Anyone know where i might find such a device? Please Help.

Originally posted by bluepotpie View Post
    Hi, I'm not sure if anyone can help me but i can't seem to find what i'm looking for in a monitor. I want a single DIN, motorized touchscreen lcd display with radio tuner, cd/dvd, VGA input and also a way to use the cd/dvd drive on a PC (ie. USB?). Anyone know where i might find such a device? Please Help.
    Doesn't exist.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

maybe this thing:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/lcd-...es-2007-a.html

but it is not released yet.

they say "late April" so just wait a few weeks.

Comment

looks good, but it's unclear as to weather or not i can use the cd/dvd drive as the computer drive.

Comment

there's also this one http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/...1002094865.htm

though I've never seen it for sale, I think it's still in development.

Comment

What you want is the Holy Grail of vehicle PCs.
            I'll add that if it fits flush in the dash with everything plugged in and has a reliable motorization system, then I want one, as well.

Understand that these motorized units are all form and no substance. Search the forums and see how many members have had one break on them, leaving the unit pretty much useless.

Sorry, but I don't like spending $400 or more on something that fails within a couple months.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
            X