Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I remove my screen guard

I purchased a touchscreen and noticed that it has a screen protector that
    can peel off. I am just curious if most of the people here leave it on or take it off? will it make a difference in glare or picture quality?

Thanks

remove and toss if you want. That film was placed there for shipping purposes to prevent scratching during handling and packing.

Comment

hold a sec, do lilliputs come with this to? Is the layer obvious, because I didn't notice one on mine..?

Comment

mine isn't a lilliput. I have something called a tm-720ts.

It is quite noticeable. It does a pretty good job protecting the screen but i have noticed i have finger nail scratches on the screengaurd. I'm worried that taking it off. Will i get these scratches on my screen? I'm a little paranoid.

What do you guys use to clean ur screens? does a fingernail scratch up the screen? I'm guessing not.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcanngo View Post
          mine isn't a lilliput. I have something called a tm-720ts.

It is quite noticeable. It does a pretty good job protecting the screen but i have noticed i have finger nail scratches on the screengaurd. I'm worried that taking it off. Will i get these scratches on my screen? I'm a little paranoid.

What do you guys use to clean ur screens? does a fingernail scratch up the screen? I'm guessing not.
          the screen is a good deal harder than the screenguard, your fingernail wont scratch it

Comment

Working...
          X