lcd controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lcd controller

hey i have an IBM ITXG06 14.1 lcd monitor and i wanna plug it into a computer for my car. i read all the posts especially the first one and i cant find a controller for my screen HELP!!

Moved to LCD/Display. Dont' post in the FAQ forums again unless you're providing a useful informational resource.

If you would have actually read the FAQ that you originally posted in, you'd realize that it's probably not worth the time and money you'd invest to pull this off.
    There are also resources in that thread that will help you get this working, if that's your decision.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Try earthlcd dot com. If they have one for that panel, good. If not, prepare to pay an arm+leg+serveral fingers on the other hand.
      2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
      89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
      Y2K Accord Dell GX150
      RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
      EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Earth LCD will already charge you double what the controller should cost. They suck, I don't see why so many people here refer others to them. I guess high prices make them good?

Comment

hey pervert back up a little can u read? i posted that i read all the posts and they were very informative sure, but earth lcd and every other site i get to dosnt have a controller for my card i guess, or i just cant find it....sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity View Post
            Earth LCD will already charge you double what the controller should cost. They suck, I don't see why so many people here refer others to them. I guess high prices make them good?
            No, but that is the only place I heard/know about making custom lcd controller to individual end user.
            Motor, I know you know a few more or even yourself can do custom controller. I wouldn't mind pass the words along.
            2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
            89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
            Y2K Accord Dell GX150
            RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
            EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

im not sure wat u mean, but i dont want a custom controller...how much and wat do i need to make a custom controller? anyone interested?

Comment

Working...
              X