Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 629 vga not working

I have tried a search, but to no avail.

I have a lilliput 629 that has been running fine for a long time, but just recently it stopped working. It defaults to composite video and I cannot switch it to vga. If i push the change source button, it acts like it is going to switch, but then just comes back to c-video. I don't know anything about the insides of these monitors so I have to idea what would cause the monitor to not be able to switch to vga mode.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ok, if nobody has any input, can someone answer this question: If there a fuse or something that could be blown that would keep the monitor from entering vga mode? I'm hesitant to replace the whole monitor if there's any easy fix. But I don't think any fix will be easy for me.

Even better, how can I tell if those little fuses are blown? Bridge them with a multimeter and test for resistance?

Comment

So, I'm not getting anywhere, and I'm getting sick of not having music in the car

Does it sound like the problem will definitely be fixed by replacing the monitor?

I'm really regretting this unreliable in-car computer thing... I could have bought an expensive GPS unit with a hard drive, etc and saved myself money at this point. And who's to say it will stop at this if i stick with it now...

Comment

Something else I feel I shoud mention: For a couple weeks before VGA cut out, it would get fuzzy a lot on the monitor. Sort of like a blurred double vision. Then one day, it just quit displaying period. HELP ME PLEASE

Comment

Working...
        X