No announcement yet.

Newbie (I know!!!) needs lcd/controller advice

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie (I know!!!) needs lcd/controller advice

This is sort-of a cross post. I'm working on a back-up camera system for my new FJ Cruiser. I have very limited space where I want to put my lcd screen. I've searched the net and found a whole plethora of lcd modules that will likely work. There are a limited number of them that will actually take an ntsc signal... most of the panels I like require ttl. Now for the question... Is there anybody here that would be willing to coach me through the necessary controller boards I would need to get in order to convert a composite signal from a backup camera into either ttl or rgb?

why don't you use a xenarc or a lilliput. They come with composite video inputs if you choose the right model. You can save on space by removing it from the case.
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

email motorcity. He would know better than any of us.
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the Store

found it.

Thanks guys... I like the lilliput stuff, but they're much too big. I'm limited to a 3.5" monitor. I ended up buying an lcd module that has ntsc input... got tired of trying to find the perfect module and settled on the smallest frame 3.5" I could find.

Thanks again,